Skip to content
- Currently, I’m working on a curatorial research project that will be made public in 2022 at SixtyEight Art Institute, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- The video ‘Temporary View,’ produced during the Rondo Studios art residency in Graz in 2011 will be shown at the Video Art Festival edition 2020bis, ‘Festival Oodaaq’, organised by l’Oeuil d’Odaaq
- From May 2021, I’ll start a PhD in critical practices at the Centre for Arts, Memory and Communities (CAMC), Coventry University, UK
- In December 2020, two publications by kyklàda.press have become available to the public.
– The Sleeping Hermaphrodite. Waking up from a Lethargic Confinement.
– Free Love Paid Love. Expressions of Affection in Mykonos.